Expanded Coffee Themed Vignette

January 03, 2012
Today I added a couple more coffee pots to my kitchen coffee themed vignette. 

First I added a vintage child's coffeepot to the bowl vignette.




Then added a small runner, and a couple more vintage coffee pots and a Lipton tea tin from my daughter.  (Because I like tea too) 



This vignette sits above my kitchen corner shelf that holds yellow ware bowls and crocks.


It's fun to decorate with vintage collectibles.   Don't you agree?



ThriftyThurs Thrifty Thursday Week 56
Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. Cute, cute! And love your yellow ware!! Yes, it is truly fun decorating vintage!!
    Just 'friended' you...drop by my blog for a visit soon...a gift-give-away going on!!
    Blessings for a happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carlene! I'm visiting from WOW. I adore vintage kitchen items, and you have displayed yours so creatively. I love your collection of crocks and yellow ware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love vintage coffee pots. Very nice vignette. I'm visiting from Savvy Southern Style's link party.

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, I agree!!! This is just too cute!! love your vintage coffee collectibles and they look so wonderful displayed that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlene,
    your coffee display is so cute, love all the elements together! Coffee is one of my faorite things,a back I did a fun post on coffee cups. What's a morning with out coffee!
    Thanks for visiting!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carlene,
    Love your coffee display! What's a morning without coffee! A while back I did a fun post on coffee cups, coffee is my favorite! Thanks for visiting!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I just joinned your blog, and I love it. So cute, I know what you mean about budget. I just got thru with my kitchen, did all the work myself and it took 2 years. Visit my blog and tell me what you think, Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.