Furry Friends Pug Vlog

January 21, 2012
Our furry friends, and I mean furry.  Fergie needs a haircut in this photo so bad he looks like Chewbacca.

The Polohouse is featuring furry friends on its February link party, and I have prepared a fun little Photo Story, 2 minute vlog of Otis, our pug.   Also Cozy Home Scenes suggested pets "make your home cozy too" on its weekly link party!

Otis will be 8 years old in April, and is the best dog I have ever had.  We also have a maltese/Japanese Chin mix, Fergie, that is 4 years old.  He is very loving, but is a real barker (excessively) at any little noise.  Although we love Fergie, the pug breed is our favorite.  Lower energy, loyal, and fun to photograph.  Pugs expressions are priceless. 


Click on the arrow to view.


For Full screen version:  click HERE

I hope you enjoyed the comical, quizzical, and adorable pug expressions!



Linky Party Here Today!


Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. I truly do believe our pets are part of what makes a house a home, and it's easy to see that Otis and Fergie bring a lot of love to your home. I understand how you feel about Otis. Our best dog was a little black dachshund who past away 3 years ago. She was a very plain looking dog, and our saying was what God didn't give her in looks, he made up for with love. That was how sweet she was, and we still miss her very much. I hope Otis remains healthy and happy, so you have many more years with him.

    Thank you so much for sharing your dogs at my party. Your participation is very much appreciated! I hope you'll consider sharing something else (more pet pictures or anything else) at my party next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon! I will try to link up as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - what sweet babies! Your little pug reminds me of the one in the movie Men In Black. Betcha hear that all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your nice comments about our pets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carlene!

    What cutie pie pups! I don't know how you did the
    link with the movie slide show, but that is awesome!
    Their little expressions are just adorable. Thanks
    so much for linking up today.

    I am so glad you could join us and so glad I got
    to meet your little ones.
    xox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carlene - Your Fergi and Otis are adorable! Loved your video. Caught it on my lunch hour today and your song played in my head all afternoon. Happy Song! Your pug is so photogenic! Thanks for sharing your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. look at those faces! just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.