More of my Semi-Vintage Valentine Collection

January 15, 2012
I just have to smile when I look at these old valentines.  Some of them were from cousins before I even went to school and some are from my kindergarten class. 

Again just "sweet sayings" and "great graphics".  Enjoy!



Cartoon characters from the 1960's.








Innocence.


I love the graphics on these.  Like a Dick and Jane book.





Thanks for looking!


Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. Carlene they're wonderful!! And bring back so many memories for me. I wish I'd saved all the ones I received as a child. They were so much like these. You were one smart cookie to keep them! Thanks for sharing! Vanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vanna! It's hard to keep everything but fun to read through them 50 years later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.