More Vintage Valentines

January 26, 2012
I just received my new camera in the mail today!  Yay!  I haven't been happy with the quality of my photos after I visited other blogs. 

I have a few new projects to write about and photograph soon, in the meantime, here are a few more scanned vintage valentines from my family collection dating from the 1930's thru the 1960's.  Enjoy!


















French Country Cottage

vif187

<br><br><br><b>Join us every Friday...</b>
Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. Love your collection! I just started collecting vintage Valentine postcards a while back -- these always bring back such fond memories! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I keep all my old valentine cards. Your collections are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable vintage cards! I have just a couple in a scrapbook which, as a tiny tot, I'd sent to my grandma in the 1950s. Little treasures they are! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time here, nice Valentines, I also have quite the stash of vintage Valentines from collecting. They are put away and I must get them out, thanks for the inspiration! Stop by for a visit if you like Shabby Redo furnishings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute collection, thanks for sharing them!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love vintage cards of all kinds. Was looking at one earlier with an ear of corn.They were so fanciful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vintage cards, they are awesome !
    dom from France

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.