Ooh La La French Pillow Whimsy

January 31, 2012
I have had a love affair with these pillows since I bought them. 

First of all, the pillow covers (they are shipped from England, so you add your own pillow form) were not cheap, but I loved them enough to splurge.  I first saw them on ebay but you can buy them online at www.designer-cushions.com

One of my sofas is a floral, linen material, slip-covered look, Flexsteel from 1998.  The fabric and frame are still in marvelous condition.  It was love at first sight with my sofa, and I'm not ready to let go of it yet!  But, I can change up the attitude of "little old lady floral sofa" to "ooh la la" English or French Country style. 

I will show the entire sofa soon when I discuss my opinions about pattern, florals, plates, and antiques, and reveal my entire living room. 

So to the pillows...



And my favorite...  (she's a looker)



and my favorite pug pillow...




Fun pillows AND a busy sofa (and I love it).  I hope you enjoyed a little pillow whimsy!





{Primp}





Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. What stunning pillows! I love them! And I LOVE your sofa, too! I love the fabric and would enjoy it for a long time too. I was just shopping for a new couch with my daughter and son-in-law last weekend and we looked at Flexsteel. They still make a great sofa. My son has my old set in his apartment. I'm having my first ever Choose Joy Giveaway at Cottage and Creek. Please stop by to enter and join in the fun.
    Lynn
    Email: Lynn@nsytes.com
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the pillows. I, too, have a red couch. I think it might be the exact couch I have. I love my couch. I like red period. Red or pink is nice. Anyway, have a great day. I'm going to follow you now. Maybe you would like to follow me also? Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the background color is a wine red with some darker burgundy. Anyways it's not a true red. Thanks for your nice comment and I will check out your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pillows
    are so saucy and fun

    thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pillows and your sofa! I think they look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that pug pillow,that is my fav too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your pillows.

    Regards from Sweden
    Elna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.