Question: What Do You Do With A 55 Year Old Baby Dress?

January 04, 2012
Answer:   You hang it in a 57 year old bathroom.

It's my dress!  A litte pink sleeveless satin dress under a beautiful short sleeved layer of lace.


And add your daughter's peachy pink satin dress with lace collar, both with vintage blue children's hangers.

My beautiful daughter in her dress in 1988. 

Both were perfect for my vintage bathroom with pinky peach coral tile.




I love decorating with items from the past. Do you?

shabby creek cottage

vif187

Feathered Nest Friday
Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. These are just precious! love those baby portraits. thanks so much for linking up to the party!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little dresses. I like the plates on the wall too. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower and hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweet dress! I have a vintage pink bathroom that's very small so no room for much decorating but I love your idea. And how fun that you have a photo of you wearing it. I'm your newest follower and I hope you can pop over to Cottage and Creek and follow back. Happy New Year!
    Lynn
    www.cottageandcreek.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.