Treenware Bowl Coffee Theme

January 02, 2012
I have a reproduction Colonial Tin Works treenware bowl that I purchased last year.  I have had three separate displays in it.  Fall, Christmas and now a coffee themed vignette.  I always have loved dough bowls but they were way too big for my small kitchen table.  This bowl with pouring spout and handle is just the right size.

Here it was during the Christmas season:

Now I have poured some coffee beans in the bottom of the bowl and arranged some related items for a coffee themed bowl.  (It smells wonderful!)


It has an old Folgers tin, vintage Folgers puzzle, vintage Barrington coffee scoop, sugar cane pillow, candle, and vintage graniteware coffee pot, and of course the bottom is filled with coffee beans.



Coffee vignette from the front.

Hope you enjoyed my coffee themed treenware bowl!



Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. Hello!
    I'm your newest follower :)

    I just LOVE your coffee vignette!
    Many blessings to you and your family this new year!

    Aledia @ Plum Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aledia. I think I have a screw up. The cute little half cup is not a coffee mug, it's a chamber pot. I will be making a few changes and re-shooting this one! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great idea. I some some antique tins also, so I should make a display using them. This looks fantastic and so creative. I love it. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.