Friday, November 9, 2012

My New Hometalk Clipboard - Garden Junk

If you haven't searched Hometalk for DIY inspiration yet, you don't know what you are missing. I have been following and contributing to Hometalk since last May.

Another great feature of Hometalk is your ability to ask a DIY question and get professional advice. I asked the their experts about flaking concrete patio repair and about garden pests and received very helpful information.

My most viewed project on Hometalk to date was my Fall Primped Bike:



Some of my other popular Hometalk posts are:

My Fall Outdoor Decor,


Framing Succulents,

Planter Metamorphosis,

And My Kitchen Fairy Garden.

You probably notice a pattern here. My garden posts are my most popular Hometalk posts.

So if you like my flower garden and junk posts, you can now follow mine and other junk gardeners' projects saved to my new Hometalk - Organized Clutter - Garden Junk Clipboard.


Here is the link to my new Hometalk Clipboard. I would love it if you choose to follow!










Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special



Joining Rebecca for Meet Me Monday.



8 comments:

  1. I keep hearing about this Hometalk. I guess I better go over & check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your Junk! Great Clipboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd better check it out too! Thanks Carlene... love all of those pics by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get into Hometalk Carlene. I am always behind in all this stuff. Your garden projects are always tops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carlene,
    I joined Hometalk a long time ago and have never done anything with it. Am I a big slacker or what? I will have to take the time to check it out more. I always love your garden posts too!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having funnel and crow envy.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  7. I popped over to Hometalk and I see what you mean. Lots of fun stuff and good tips, too. I didn't sign up, because I'd probably be on there all the time!

    You do have some very creative stuff on your garden posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heading over to follow you now, I am newer to Hometalk but really liking it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...