Recent Consignment Shop Purchases

August 20, 2013
I haven't written a thrifting post for a while so I decided it was high time.

Vintage Ceramic four piece canister set fruit motif and wood lids
First of all I purchase this four piece vintage, ceramic canister set with wood lids for $6.  I like the grape and pear theme, and they will be showing up very soon on my early fall mantel.



Kitschy Vintage Ceramic Made in Japan Three Piece Deer Figurine Set
I purchased these three ceramic deer for $3.  I'm sure they were made in Japan.  Kitschy, quirky and perfect with my other vintage Christmas collections.

Lugenes Japan Vintage Rooster and Hen Figurines
The rooster and hen are ceramic and marked Lugene's made in Japan.  They have a very antique appearance, and a orange rust color that may work for fall.  $4.

Small Ceramic Vintage Scottie Dog Figurine Maybe made in Japan
I started out collecting only vintage ceramic pug figurines but I pick up other breeds now too. $3.

Small Vintage Graniteware Enamelware Funnel with Handle
I picked up this little graniteware funnel for $8 at an antique shop.  You never know, I may want to make another funnel Christmas Tree.

Christmas Vignette with Christmas Tree Made From Metal Funnels

Vintage West Bend Aluminum Ring Mold
And lastly a $2 West Bend Ring mold.  Perfect for a succulent planter.










Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. Scotties are very popular. You were lucky to find that for only $3. And isn't that a cool ring mold. Looks really heavy duty! Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what fabulous finds. I especially love the canister set. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some good stuff girl! I love those little deer and always have loved your funnel tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Carlene, you found many little treasures. Good for you!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great thrifted finds! I just did a post on my thrifted finds tonight and did another one a few days ago. ;-)

    I love your 3 little deer...they're so pretty, I'd want to leave them out year-round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the cute little ceramic deer! If you ever want to sell them. . .
    : )

    I also love that funnel tree! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little deer set. And, the Christmas tree funnel- so ingenious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all .. The Scotties were my fave.. TOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did I miss the Scottie the first time around? He is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.