Friday, September 13, 2013

New Hometalk Vintage Fall Clipboard!

I love to decorate with vintage items both indoors and outdoors at my house.  I also like to work vintage items into seasonal decorating, and lucky for me, so do a lot of other contributors to the Hometalk website.

When I was approached by Hometalk to curate a Fall Vintage Clipboard, I jumped at the chance to share the fall vintage inspiration that I had found (so far) on Hometalk.  

Please be sure to follow my new clipboard as it will continue to grow as more great fall vintage ideas are shared on the Hometalk site.  Get ready to be inspired!

Follow Fall Vintage Decor HERE.  Even better post your vintage fall ideas HERE and follow my new clipboard!















3 comments:

  1. I was first wondering, "How can fall be vintage?" But your clips really do have a nostalgic feel. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, all those lovely fall images have me itching to finish up my own fall decorating!

    I love your new blog header, Carlene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see my mantle! thanks I am honored to be on such a lovely board. Fall is such a beautiful season!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...