Too Easy Vintage Wooden Purse Handle Re-purpose

January 09, 2014
Here is an easy peasy, $3, consignment shop purchase re-purpose!

Easy Vintage Wooden Purse Handle Re-purpose

1. Purchase a set of vintage wooden purse or fabric bag handles.




2.  Fold a freshly ironed dishtowel.

3.  Thread folded towel through the long slit on the handle.


4.  Hang on a nail or hook and enjoy!

(Or, you could always make another purse!)








Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. I like your idea better! It's a great one!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, quick idea! Love it.
    Adina @ Simply Country Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - thanks so much. Hope your staying warm.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great idea. I have passed these up as I didn't have a purse in mind to make using them. Next time I am buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and clever, once again! I think I have 2 of these someone gave me in a box of stuff. Now where did I put them????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea Carlene ... you are so clever.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you were making a purse!!! Was I surprised! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute idea.

    http://frugaliciouschick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great idea. My mom does embroidery work on tea towels and I think it would be lovely to display some of her tea towels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I gave some of these away a few months ago! Darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute. I love how you post the beginning on facebook and it intrigues me to see what you have come up with for your projects! I am glad I found your site!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.