I Heart Signs in the Garden!

August 17, 2013
Signs are perfect with the cottage, junk style of my gardens and yard.  I am not a sign painter, and I don't have to be one either, as I have two friends who paint great signs.

Rustic Garden Sign
This "Garden of Weed'n" sign on old weathered wood has been a fixture in my front flower border for years.





Geranium Garden Sign
My geranium sign usually hangs above my potting bench.  My husband and my mother were both worried that someone would stop by wanting to purchase geraniums at my house.  LOL!  It has never happened!

Garden Subway Art Sign
This was a new purchase this year, a fun subway art style flower name sign.  

Rustic Garden Sign
This vintage garden sign was also new this season.  It works well with my vintage junk!

Rustic Chicken Coop Sign
Also new this season, the Chicken Coop sign is in a bed with metal roosters, chicken feeders and is hanging on an egg crate.

Butterfly Garden Sign

A weathered wood "Garden" sign has a spool dragonfly with screen wings on the step ladder.

Garden Message Spoon
This "Bless the Blooms" engraved spoon is held by my garden angel.

Garden Sign
My "Plant Pray Grow" spoon is in a teacup of angelina.

My "life" for 3 1/2 months in the summer!

Rustic Garden Sign
This sign also goes well in my junk gardens.

Rustic Garden Sign
Most of the time they grow just fine!

Rustic Garden Sign
This fence post with simply "flowers" moves all over the yard and gardens.

Junk Garden Vignette & Sign
My "Junkin' Queen" sign has worked in many different areas of the garden.

Signs will always be a part of my gardens!  What is your favorite garden sign?




Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. I like the Garden of Weedin and the sweet spoon signs. Thanks for sharing your garden. It is definitely whimsical and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your signs Carlene!
    Your so clever with your decorating and flowers, beautiful stuff there girlfriend!
    Happy Weekend,
    Cindy
    p.s. summer is coming back next week, we will be upper 80's to low 90's, go figure huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your garden signs. I have a few in my garden. I have a friend that does amazing signs - she is a great artists.
    Your signs look great in your garden.
    Thanks for sharing and giving me ideas.
    Have a great weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carlene! Oh, how sweet. I love every one of your little garden signs.
    Be a sweetie and have a nice weekend,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all your signs are great! I should get me some:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your garden signs. I've been afraid to put any out this year, because someone took some out of my flower gardens last year.
    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.