A "Re-Purposed" Christmas Tree - Biscuit Cutters

November 13, 2013
Repurposed Biscuit Cutter Snowman Ornament www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
If you are a regular reader of "Organized Clutter" I bet you can guess where this easy biscuit cutter Christmas ornament re-purpose is going!



Repurposed Biscuit Cutter Snowman Ornament www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
If you guessed a snowman, you are RIGHT!  Wire together the biscuit cutters at the holes.  Add a wire loop at the top for hanging.  The beauty of this re-purposed ornament, I didn't have to alter the biscuit cutters at all.  After Christmas I can remove the wire and have the three biscuit cutters for other vignettes (or biscuits).   The holes were already there.

Repurposed Biscuit Cutter Snowman Ornament www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
Flip him over and add a scarf.  I added some fun buffalo check ribbon.

Repurposed Biscuit Cutter Snowman Ornament www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com

Repurposed Biscuit Cutter Snowman Ornament www.organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com
Another easy re-purposed ornament!


The other re-purposed ornaments in the series:

Re-purposed Christmas Ornaments:
1.  Zinc Jar Lids
2.  Teaspoons
3.   Ice Cream Scoop
4.   Crystal Salt & Pepper Shakers

5.   Jello Mold Ornaments
6.   Anthropologie Inspired Shakers

7.   Miniature Listerine Bottle





follow me here:












Thanks for reading my blog, Carlene

Sharing is caring

Receive my Posts and Newsletters to your Email


Comment with Facebook

Comments

  1. OK I think this is my favorite so far! So cute and you can still use your biscuit cutters! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Carlene. You know I love those red handles!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh oh ... maybe stringing a whole bunch of these babies and creating a garland ...

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! Hope you're doing well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute snowman ornament made from the biscuit cutter. I collect the biscuit cutter and the old cookie cutter too. Have them displayed in a large glass jar in my kitchen.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG stop making such adorable things... I just want to make them all and I don't have any more time!!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you do it? Too cute! My problem is I only have one of those like the one in the middle but I'll have to get at least 2 more now....I'll keep my eyes open for those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is my favorite...maybe! Another adorable ornament--your creativity is astounding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This so cute and clever! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew it!! So cute! Now why are there holes in biscuit cutters any way??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carlene, if you love vintage Christmas, you should check out this auction. A local woman does vintage sales on Facebook and she just had the vintage holiday items. Looks like it ended yesterday, but I asked her if it was over since I wanted to send you the link. She said that if the item says "no bids" then it is still up for grabs. Find the picture of the large plastic Christmas candles. Click on that and it should take you to the auction. I think you might have to sign up somehow first.

    https://www.facebook.com/AlamoVintique

    hope you find something !

    patty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another adorable ornament, Carlene!!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clever. So I did a copy cat of your decorations for my Dec 2 post. Not quite the same. Fun. Put a link back to your post. Visiting from Funky Junk today.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I respond to most comments by email unless anonymous or no reply blogger. I also have a facebook comment box.
By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Your privacy is important to me.